Surat Lamaran Kerja dalam Bahasa Inggris

 Depok, November 3,2014
Attention To:
Mrs. Dian Wulandari S.Pd
Lecturer
University Gunadarma
Jl. Akses Kelapa Dua,Cimanggis
Depok

Dear Mrs,
On this good opportunity, I would like to apply as a Istrumentation and Control System Engineer in your company. My name is Tri Ramdhani, 21 years old, male, single, energetic and healthy. I am a Control System Engineer and student from Gunadarma University. I would like to have career to expand my experience.
My personality as a hard worker and fast learner type of person would bring benefit to your company. I will be very appreciated if you could give in opportunity to work in your company.
I hope my qualification and experience merit your consideration and look forward to your reply.


Sencerely your,

Tri Ramdhani
Phone: 087788117172
Jl. Akses UI
Depok – 16610


#Note:
1.      Letter Head
2.      Date
3.      Inside Address
4.      Salutation
5.      Subject
6.      Body of the letter
7.      Complementary close
8.      Signature
9.      Enclosure
10.  Carbon copynotation

Komentar

Postingan Populer